Feel free to contact us:
Mobile: 0344 3813810
The Fluke 87V offers accuracy and diagnostics for maximum industrial productivity in the tool box or on the bench.
The Fluke 87V multimeter has improved measurement functions, troubleshooting features, resolution and accuracy to solve more problems on motor drives, in plant automation, power distribution, and electromechanical equipment.
With its newly incorporated selectable low pass filter, the Fluke 87V allows troubleshooters to take accurate voltage, current and frequency measurements on the output side of the drive at either the drive itself or the motor terminals.
The Fluke 87V/E2 Industrial Electrician Combo Kit makes troubleshooting more productive with standard meter hanging accessory for handsfree operation, soft case for protection and storage, 1.5 m heat resistant silicone test leads and more.
Features for maximum productivity
- Unique function for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment
- Built-in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument
- Large digit display with bright, two-level backlight
All inputs are protected to Category III, 1000 V and Category IV 600 V. They can withstand impulses in excess of 8,000 V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes.
See the Fluke 87V – Industrial True-rms Multimeter with Temperature
Also available in an average responding multimeter, Fluke 83V
- Fluke 87V Industrial Multimeter
- Fluke AC220 retractable long reach alligator clips
- Fluke C35 lightweight soft case to provide optimal protection and storage
- Fluke TPAK ToolPak meter haning accessory to hold meter to steel surfaces
- Fluke TL224 1.5 m silicone leads resist head
- Fluke TP238 removable probes with 4 mm of exposed metal to use on industrial circuits
- 9V battery (installed)
- Getting Started Manual
- CD with detailed manual
- Fluke 80BK K-type temperature probe