The Fluke 87V offers accuracy and diagnostics for maximum industrial productivity in the tool box or on the bench.
The Fluke 87V multimeter has improved measurement functions, troubleshooting features, resolution and accuracy to solve more problems on motor drives, in plant automation, power distribution, and electromechanical equipment.
With its newly incorporated selectable low pass filter, the Fluke 87V allows troubleshooters to take accurate voltage, current and frequency measurements on the output side of the drive at either the drive itself or the motor terminals.
Features for maximum productivity
- Unique function for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment
- Built-in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument
- Large digit display with bright, two-level backlight
All inputs are protected to Category III, 1000 V and Category IV 600 V. They can withstand impulses in excess of 8,000 V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes.
For a greater value see the Fluke 87V/E2 – Industrial Electrician’s Combo Kit or the Fluke 87V/AEK – Advanced Electronic Kit or the Fluke 87V/IMSK – 87V with i400 Clamp Meter Combo Kit
Also available in an average responding multimeter, Fluke 83V
- Fluke TL75 test leads
- Fluke AC72 Alligator Clips
- 9V battery (installed)
- Getting Started Manual
- CD with detailed manual
- Fluke 80BK temperature probe