Feel free to contact us:
Mobile: 0344 3813810
The Fluke 1740 Series three-phase power quality loggers are everyday power meters for technicians who troubleshoot and analyze power quality issues. Capable of simultaneously logging up to 500 power parameters for up to 85 days and monitoring for events, these power loggers help uncover intermittent and hard-to-find power quality issues.
The Fluke 1744 is a powerful three-phase power quality logger capable of logging the most common power parameters you’ll need for power quality monitoring such as:
- V, A, W, VA, VAR
- Power Factor
- Harmonics, Interharmonics
- Mains Signaling
Apart from the Fluke 1744, the Fluke 1740 series includes two other power quality loggers: Fluke 1743 & Fluke 1745.
- The Fluke 1743 includes the same features as the Fluke 1743 but is not capable of measuring voltage and current harmonics, interharmonics, mains signaling, unbalance and frequency.
- The Fluke 1745 includes the same features as the Fluke 1744 but features an IP50 environmental rating, a real-time LCD display and a 5 hour UPS which is great if you need to read more data at the meter and have a longer backup battery life where there’s less chance of it getting wet.
The main difference between the 1744 and the other 2 models in the series, is the 1744 measure harmonics, unbalance or mains signaling but doesn’t have an LCD display and only has a 3 hour UPS.
The included PQ Log software quickly assesses the quality of power at the service entrance, substation, or at the load, according to the latest EN50160 standard.
- Disturbance analysis – Uncover root cause of equipment malfunction for later mitigation and predictive maintenance
- Quality of service compliance – Validate incoming power quality at the service entrance
- Power quality studies – Assess baseline power quality to validate compatibility with critical systems before installation
- Load studies – Verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
- Energy and power quality assessment – Validate performance of facility improvements by quantifying energy consumption, power factor, and general power quality before and after improvements
- 4 Flexible probes 15/150/1500/3000 A with 2 m cable
- CD-ROM with PQ Log software
- RS232 interface cable and RS232-USB adapter
- Test leads for voltages and power supply
- 4 black dolphin clips
- Color localization kit
- Carrying bag
- Test certificate with measurement values
- Printed English manual
- Multi-language manual CD