The Acme G range front access gel batteries is designed based on the Acme series.Using the polymer gel electrolyte with real front access structure.The state of the art internal and external design ensures AcmeG the high reliability and makes the installations quite simple and safe when placed on a standard relay rack tray or in a closed cabinet. The design float life is 12 years at 20℃(68℉).
• Front terminal design suited for 19”/21” cabinet
• Strong handles for easy operation
• Patent Terminal sealing & front access
• Self-regulating pressure relief valve with flame arrester
• Terminal cover for insulation with flexible access
• Flame retardant ABS case (UL94 V-0, optional)
• Centralized H2 gas vent kit
• Low self-discharge rate
• Comply with IEC, IEEE, UL, EN, CE standards, etc.
• 12+ years float life at 20°C (68°F)