Baykee Ultra High Performance Battery (UHP)
Extreme high and low temperature performance: -40 ºC to +70 ºC with minimum loss on charging cycles during temperature rise.
– Fast charging of 90% capacity within 60 minutes – low internal resistance.
– Higher specific energy: approx. 30 – 50% higher than lead acid batteries.
– Low self-discharge rate: approx. 20% every 2 years under ambient temperature.
– Long cycle- life: 3,000 – 5,000 charging cycles for telecom & standby use.
– Superb charging characteristics – no memory effect and can withstand high current charging and discharging.
– No minimum discharge voltage restriction allowing charging capacity at all time without initial discharging procedure.
– No corrosion and no pollution – Maintenance free – No acid mist emission.
Feel free to contact us:
Mobile: 030 77 381 381